SPIN South West is a fun and vibrant radio station, where we do everything differently!
We broadcast across Kerry, Limerick, Clare, North Tipperary & South West Laois
It’s all about the music.
While continuing to recruit 15 – 34 year old listeners, over the last 8 years SPIN South West’s original listeners have grown up with the station and remain loyal to the station. These listeners are now homeowners, car owners, parents and young professionals.
Today 95,000 adults* in the South West tune in to Spin South West each day.
We are now seeking to recruit a Drive Time Presenter, to present Spin Hits and also help out as Assistant Programme Director.
Responsibilities, Skills & Qualifications
What you’ll do
You will work closely with the Station Director to create great radio.
- Present SPIN Hits 14.45-18.45 Monday to Friday and all prep associated with that programme
- Manage playlisting
- Manage music scheduling
- Create and implement station and programme promotional campaigns
- Work closely with Station Manager and Sales team to deliver creative solutions for clients
- Cover for the content director/ Station Manager when on leave
If the following traits sound like you, you might be the right person for the job:
- You are enthusiastic and knowledgeable about the SPIN South West Brand and franchise area;
- You are passionate about creating great radio and driving audience growth for this primetime slot.
- You have familiarity with RCS and Selector on air playout systems
Before applying, make sure you tick the following boxes:
- Have significant on air experience within commercial radio