Radio Seeks – “Advertising Sales Executive”
- Looking to join a great team? Join us at iRadio!
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- Fabulous opportunity for a high performing Account Executive
iRadio was established in February 2008 and is a dominant media force across fifteen counties in the West, North West, Midlands and North East of Ireland. The award winning radio station has 374,000 adults listening each week and is still growing.
Working within a close-knit team, the focus of this B2B sales role is to maintain and grow a substantial list while attracting new accounts. Your extensive experience will be required to manage existing clients while your goal of seeking out and capturing new business in the market will be achieved by offering innovative and client focused advertising solutions.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- A proven record in business solutions selling with any experience within the entertainment and media sector being highly advantageous but not essential.
- The ability to create exciting sale pitches for our diverse advertising products.
- Excellent negotiator, strong closing skills and an ability to recognise and act on great opportunities.
- Excellent time management with strong administration and organisational skills.
The position is permanent and is mainly field based in the North West & West of Ireland. Office visits at Athlone HQ will be required from time to time.
As the newest member of the team you will receive all the support and guidance you need todevelop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
What we offer you in return: Competitive basic salary plus a great commission / incentive structure. Mileage allowance / Phone / Laptop / Training / 4 weeks holidays.
If you are genuinely hard working and motivated then apply now. We offer an attractive overall package and iRadio is a great place to work with epic staff nights out!
Apply through email@example.com
We do not require the assistance of recruiters for this role, thanks.