We are on the lookout for an experienced Journalist and News Reader to join the Radio NOVA family. Reporting to the Program Director and Head of News, you will be responsible for preparing and presenting high quality news stories and bulletins with high relevance and appeal to Radio NOVA listeners in Dublin and the commuter belt.
This position would suit someone with a keen interest in what is occurring in the market and that has a degree of experience, however new journalists and graduates are quite welcome to apply.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- The ability to deliver a contemporary style news bulletin.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Social media literacy as well as a passion for online news
- An understanding and working knowledge of media law.
- Ability to build relationships – establish networks & maintain contacts.
- The tenacity to chase down a story, and the flair to see that story from conceptualisation to presentation in a way that it becomes a “must hear” for our listeners.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
If you wish to apply, please send a CV, MP3 and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org