ROLE: Agency Sales Executive
Media Central is the sales team behind 9 of Irelands most successful Radio Brands, Newstalk, TodayFM, Spin 1038, Spin South West, 98FM, Beat 102-103, Classic Hits 4FM, iRadio NE, iRadio NW & oftheball.com.
Media Central is based in the heart of Dublin’s Silicon Dock and since its launch in 2014 has disrupted and changed the role of media suppliers in Ireland.
We are looking for an innovative and proactive self-starter to join one of Ireland’s most dynamic media sales teams. Reporting to the Head of Agency & their Business Director, the successful candidate will provide support to their agency and digital account management team. They will be required to deliver outstanding account management and assist in developing creative and innovative advertising campaigns for our valued clients across a range of radio stations and social & digital platforms.
REPORTING TO: Head of Agency Sales & Business Director
- Working within their agency team to create & deliver innovative advertising campaigns to achieve revenue targets
- Manage bookings for on air and digital campaigns
- Monitoring performance of all on air campaigns and provide trans confirmation to clients
- Monitoring performance of all digital campaign to optimise and consult for best performance.
- Build and produce monitoring, competitor and analysis reports using Media Monitors and other monitoring tools.
- Respond to client queries and develop both existing and new client relationships
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry verticals, related events, publications and announcements
- Work with Key Account Managers to develop and deliver face-to-face presentations
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS;
- Excellent client service skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- Driven and focused on results
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word/Powerpoint/Excel
- Understanding and experience of media sales and digital marketing
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to work across functions to find solutions
- A keen interest in how technology can be used to improve advertising solutions for clients
- Existing track record in sales preferable
- Trafficking software knowledge (Not Essential)
- Knowledge of Post Campaign Reporting
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Applications: 24.4.18