Media Central are looking for highly analytical, with a strong intellectual curiosity to help drive the Media Central business forward.
We are looking for someone who can understand our client’s business and work with our agency teams to build robust arguments for Media Central across our platforms. This is a key position within Media Central and we want someone who will lead the company from a business intelligence point of view using key data.
The ideal candidate will understand and have experience of working with or within media and planning agencies
- Utilise Media Central’s audience data to create innovative, custom analyses and tools to address business challenges
- Extract and analyse data to generate actionable insights which are displayed in a visually compelling manner.
- Build cross-functional relationships and partner effectively with other teams for collaborative opportunities
- Collaborate closely with the sales, programming and station management teams to provide analysis and reporting for strategic purposes.
- Have the ability to create a strategic rationale to spark brilliant ideas and commercial campaigns;
- Develop repeatable narratives for internal and external stakeholders
- Serve as a strategic advisor to internal and external stakeholders as it pertains to data usage, insights and measurement
- Manage Media Central’s marketing communications and be involved with client briefs.
- 2-3 years of experience in analytics, business intelligence or consulting
- 1-2 years experience of working with or in media or planning agencies
- Experience and high comfort level with data analysis and storytelling
- Experience turning data into actionable insights
- Experience of presenting in a convincing manner to internal and/or external stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced team, with proven experience of dealing with senior stakeholders.
- Experience in advertising / marketing / business strategy ideally in an agency or advertiser environment.
- Experience of working with agencies and an excellent knowledge of the media landscape.
- Experience with project management and working cross-functionally with sales teams and senior management.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong capabilities of using market research tools such as TGI, media research database Mediastar / JNLR and online analytics tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, writing, presentation, statistical and data analysis skills
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences