Are you living in Dublin city, county and/or the commuter belt, including Wicklow, Kildare and Meath? Is your regular diet of music guitar- based hits from the 60s to today including artists like The Killers, Kings of Leon, Coldplay, The Rolling Stones, Guns & Roses and The Police? If you can create magical content on air, have great attention to detail and want to work at one of the best stations in Ireland – we want
If you can create magical content on air, have great attention to detail and want to work at one of the best stations in Ireland – we want to hear from you!
This role is being offered on a Casual basis and as such, you would be expected to expected to step up and cover on-air shifts when regular announcers are away on leave.
You’ll need to be:
• An experienced on-air music personality capable of pulling a demanding shift weekdays or weekends and sometimes pre-records
• A great story teller, a great communicator and a brilliant listener.
• Passionate about digital and Social Media as the successful applicant will be also responsible for the station Twitter and Facebook platforms.
• Have a great music knowledge of our core artists and also have your finger on the pulse of adult music news, pop culture and what’s going on around town.
• Not afraid to get out of the studio and onto the streets.
• Someone who clearly understands commercial radio and clients’ needs.
• Keen, enthusiastic, willing to learn, a go getter.
• Experience in operating studio software and hardware would also be a bonus.
Send your CV addressing all of the above skill sets required, along with any mp3 examples (maximum size 3mb) of your most recent entertaining on air work to: email@example.com
Applications close when we have found the right person and we are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that this position is based at our Dublin city centre studios and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.